Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm on a Design Team!




Good Day All,


I have been asked to be on a Design Team. Cindy Echtinaw, a good friend of mine, has an online store, (http://www.stampingscrapping.com/) and she asked me and 3 others to help her design cards, books, boxes and many other things to help you be more creative.

Here is a picture of a Cook Book I just finished for her. The covers are a Teresa Collins product. The inside pages are actually pockets to put your favorite "Family Recipies" in, those are made from core'dinations papers. The stamps are from The Angel Company (http://www.suzq.ismyangel.net) , and then it was all put together with the Bind-it-all. The whole thing was quite easy and fast. A great gift idea for any new bride.

Thanks for looking.
***Su***

1 comment:

Heather said...

a little birdie told me you had a blog and i just HAD to check it out! I am adding a link on mine so when you update you will be listed on my blog. I hope you have fun with it and share all your gorgous creations with us!